Friday, December 10, 2010

Good news

Everything went well yesterday. C took the whole day off, so I went to Walmart all by myself in the morning to get Bear a little gift. Then it was off to the retina doc with a tired Nono, but she was very good. The visit was quick for there- just over an hour. I got 442 lasers in my right eye. It hurt like hell. I took tylenol before going, but it still hurt. Like, crying in the chair hurt. But the doctor said everything was going well and I got through it.

Then we came home for a few minutes and C put Nono in her crib for a long overdue nap. She never went to sleep, but I rested on the couch while he went to pick Bear up from school. When they got home, it was time to go to the hospital for my kidney ultrasound. I had asked C to just drop me off and take the girls somewhere because I thought it might take forever. But it didn't. I was in and out in under 15 minutes. When they came back to get me, Bear handed me a Get Well card. It was sweet.

I love my family.

C played with the girls after we got home so I could spend some time resting my aching eye. It was so nice to hear them all laughing and having fun down the hall. It was exactly what I needed. I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment